Alternatives North believes that a City of Yellowknife—NT/NU Chamber of Mines Memorandum of Understanding is unnecessary and compromises City Council’s discretion to act in the best interests of the City. Read the letter.
- Press Conference on BIG report
- Further proof Yellowknife needs a Biomass District Heating System
- Six Recommendations for a Basic Income Guarantee in the NWT
- Register – NWT Basic Income Guarantee Online Forum
- Yellowknife Biomass District Heating
- What could a Basic Income Guarantee for the Northwest Territories look like?
- GNWT Expansion of Extended Health Benefits
- Lines in the Snow – Book Launch