Alternatives North is hosting an information session and discussion on the management and dangers of hazardous wastes. GNWT Guest Speaker Gerald Enns will provide a presentation and answer questions, including information on consultations for a GNWT waste resource management strategy. Attend the session January 10th, 2018, 12:10-1 pm at the North Star Building (4910-53rd Street). Seethe poster.
- Environmental Legislation for Dummies!
- Employers and the Living Wage presentation, April 24 @12:10 PM
- Why Is Rent So High in Yellowknife?
- AN Comments on GNWT draft Climate Change Framework
- Housing Plans Questions and Recommendations
- Hazardous Waste Information Session and Discussion
- NGOs encourage GNWT to produce modern mining legislation
- GNWT Mineral Resources Act Comments Submitted